1. Where do you stake your $HAWK token?You can stake your $HAWK token in the '$HAWK Token Staking' section.
2. How do you stake your $HAWK token?Connect your wallet. Go to the '$HAWK Token Staking' section by clicking the left-side tab, then input the amount of $HAWK tokens you want to stake, and click on ‘Stake’.
3. What is xHAWK token?xHAWK token represents your $HAWK token staking claim in the staking vault.
4. How do I claim my token staking rewards?You can claim your token staking rewards by providing your xHAWK tokens and clicking ‘Unstake’.
5. Do I need to claim my token staking rewards everyday?You do not need to 'claim' your $HAWK token rewards everyday. Token rewards will be accumulated over time.
6. What is the equivalent of 1 xHAWK token to $HAWK?The equivalent of 1 xHAWK will be determined by a calculated value. The equivalent is always greater than 1 $HAWK.
7. Will there be a lock-up period for staking my $HAWK tokens, if so how long?There will be no lock-up periods, and you can unstake your $HAWK tokens anytime.
8. What’s the minimum and maximum of $HAWK tokens to stake?There is no minimum and maximum amount of $HAWK to stake.
9. How can I unstake my xHAWK?xHAWK token represents your $HAWK token staking claim in the staking vault, which can be used to unstake your $HAWK tokens and claim rewards. There is no unstaking option for xHAWK.
10. How much is the staking fee?Zero. There is no staking fee, just need to pay for Solana network.
11. What will happen to the xHAWK after I use it to unstake my $HAWK tokens?The xHAWK will be burned after.
12. How can I calculate the APY?The price of xHAWK over a 365-day period is determined in the APY that goes along with it.
13. Where can I buy a $HAWK token?$HAWK token can be received by staking Debonair Degen Hawk NFTs found in NFT marketplaces, or $HAWK tokens can be bought through Decentralized Exchanges (DEXes) and Centralized Exchanges (CEXes).
14. Should I transfer my $HAWK from CEX to my Solana wallet for me to stake?Yes, in order to stake your $HAWK token you would need to use a compatible Solana wallet.
15. Can I just directly stake from CEX?No, as of the moment, you cannot directly stake from CEX.
16. Can I use my ledger for staking?Yes, you can use Ledger.
17. What wallets do you support for staking?We prefer you use Phantom wallet for maximized compatibility, but you can use other Solana wallets.